Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My 1st official sermon


After my discipleship training school I felt like God wanted me to do some Bible training with YWAM.  The course I am involved in is called the Biblical Core Course and we study and teach the Bible in Australia and in Indonesia this time.

This week we are learning about preaching and teaching.  Monday we learned about preaching and Monday night we prepared one.  I got really stressed out but in the end God came through and I am really proud of how it turned out.  It was on how we deal with defeat as Christians using 1 Peter 5:6-10.  I learned something as well.  Below are my teachers and fellow students.



Tomorrow we start teaching and this weekend we will be going away to a house on the beach to learn the 1st 5-6 books of the Old Testament. please pray... Love you all.  More good news soon, Shelly

No comments:

the troopers

the troopers
gracie, teresa, and me at 4am :)

House Mates :)

House Mates :)
(Back) Jenni, Me, Beth, Sarah, Ellen, April (Front) Morag, Jenny, and Inge

Painting the Tree

Painting the Tree
Chandelier for the Celebrations:)